|VA AG WEEK & LITERACY WEEK
March 15 - 21 is Virginia Agriculture Week and Literacy Week, and children throughout Virginia will learn about agriculture through the book My Virginia Plate. Click here for more information.
|TURF FERTILIZER REPORTING
Click here to submit annual report listing total area of nonagricultural lands receiving lawn fertilizer and lawn maintenance fertilizer.
|BUY LOCAL IN 2015
It’s easy to Buy Local all year long and support Virginia’s agricultural producers. Click here to find local foods, beverages, plants and gift ideas.
|KITCHEN WASTE GREASE TRANSPORTER
Click here for more on the online registration of waste kitchen grease transporters.
Our Mission and Values
We promote the economic growth and development of Virginia agriculture, provide consumer protection and encourage environmental stewardship.
As part of its commitment to transparency in government, details on these plans and measures are available online through Virginia Performs. The VDACS' Agency Strategic Plan and Service Area Plans are also available on our Web site.
- Agency Organization Chart
- Animal Admissions
- Commercial Feed, Animal Remedies and Pet Product Registration
- Comparative Tables of Title 3.1 and Title 3.2
- Employment Opportunities
- Farm to School Program
- Food Safety Recalls, Market Withdrawals and Alerts (FDA)
- The Virginia Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA Policy)
- Office of Farmland Preservation
- Pesticide Civil Penalty Search
- Public Meeting Notices and Minutes
- Virginia Farm Link Program